I offer extensive script doctoring services and high-quality screenplay notes in 24-72 hours.
Because I’ve worked in so many genres, I understand the challenges of structure, character and plot across all types of writing. In other words, I’m not only a script doctor, I’m an expert in storytelling.
Full script doctoring is priced on a client-by-client basis. Contact me at connerwrites [at] gmail.com and we’ll get your screenplay polished, dynamic, and appealing to audiences and producers.
QUICK TURNAROUND SCREENPLAY NOTES
No one wants to wait forever to get notes on their newly drafted screenplay. To stay in the momentum of the creative process, quick turnaround time on notes and feedback can be essential.
I’ll read your screenplay and give you structural, character, plot, and thematic feedback in 1-3 days.
I’ll tell you the screenplay’s strengths and weaknesses, where your story needs work, provide pathways out of any major roadblocks, and give suggestions to cultivate your voice as a screenwriter where needed.
Here’s how it works:
1. Contact me at connerwrites [at] gmail.com with which plan you’d like:
Fees are set by turnaround time –
72 hours/3-Day Service – $200.00
48 hours/2-Day Service – $300.00
24 hours/Next-Day Rush Service – $450.00
2. After I send a confirmation email, you send payment via paypal, along with your screenplay. Non-disclosure agreements are available.
3. You get two pages of notes within 24-72 hours.
4. You get a 30-minute follow-up Skype or phone call at no extra cost, with possible meeting times indicated in the email with your notes.
For an additional fee, I
– make extensive notes throughout your screenplay using ScriptNotes in Final Draft or Suggestions in Google Docs
– meet via Skype (or in person, in Los Angeles) for up to 90 minutes to discuss your work